- "Children develop a Veil of Fairness" with Alex Shaw, Natalia Montinari, Kristina Olson, Francesca Gino, Michael Norton. Journal of Experimental Psychology-General (Forthcoming).
- "Temptation at Work" with Alessandro Bucciol and Daniel Houser.
PLoS ONE, January 2013, 8(1).
Note: All articles above are the sole copyright of the respective publishers. Materials are provided for educational use only. Downloading of materials constitutes an agreement that the materials are for personal use only.
Papers under review:
Papers in preparation:
- "Presents or Presence? A field experiment on lies with parents and their children" with Daniel Houser, John List, Anya Samak and Joachim Winter.
- "Licensing versus Consistency in Children" with Nina Mazar and Natalia Montinari.
- "Information and Group Size in Public Goods" -working title- with Natalia Montinari and Sigrid Suetens.
- "It wasn't me! The effect of Anonymity and Free Riding in Waste Sorting" with Alessandro Bucciol and Natalia Montinari.
- "The Use of Subjective Performance Evaluation with Heterogeneous Employees" -working title- with Alessandro Bucciol.
- "Measuring the impact of economic incentives in waste sorting" with Alessandro Bucciol, Natalia Montinari and Lorenzo Valmasoni; in A. D'Amato, M. Mazzanti, and A. Montini [eds.], Waste Management in Spatial Environments, Routledge Press, May 2013.
- "Do not miss the opportunity! When to introduce monetary incentives" with Alessandro Bucciol, Natalia Montinari; in T. Kinnaman, and K. Takeuchi [eds.], Handbook of Waste Management, Edward Elgar Press.